If you are to sell or your iPhone or iPad, or get it repaired, you don’t want your personal data to be seen by other people, then you might need to consider restoring your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to factory settings. Neste post, we will show you how to do it in step-by-step guide so you can follow easily.
Antes de começarmos, we need to get your device ready, so please make sure that you have done the following things:
1) Check to see if you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your Mac or PC. If you have no access to a computer, and your device is working just fine, you can erase your iPhone without a computer.
2) On your device, vamos para Configurações >> iCloud >> Encontre meu iphone. Then type in your password to turn off Encontre meu iphone. Se você esqueceu sua senha, you can refer to this post here.
3) If you want to save the information on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you can follow the post here to make a backup.
Restore your device to factory settings
1) Connect your iPhone to the computer you synced with. Make sure that your iPhone is unlocked.
2) Abra o iTunes. Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes. If you don’t have a computer, you can erase and restore your device without a computer.
3) Se solicitado a digitar a senha ou a confiar no computador, siga as instruções na tela para continuar. Se você esqueceu sua senha, consulte esta postagem para ajuda.
4) You will see the little phone icon on the left side of the iTunes pane. Click this icon. If you don’t see the icon, please refer to this post here to fix it.
5) In the Summary panel, clique Restore iPhone... opção.
6) Clique Restaurar again to confirm. Then iTunes will erase your device and install the latest iOS for your device.
7) When your device restores to factory settings, it restarts. You can set it up as new now.