If you are to sell or your iPhone or iPad, or get it repaired, you don’t want your personal data to be seen by other people, then you might need to consider restoring your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to factory settings. In deze post, we will show you how to do it in step-by-step guide so you can follow easily.
Voordat we beginnen, we need to get your device ready, so please make sure that you have done the following things:
1) Check to see if you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your Mac or PC. If you have no access to a computer, and your device is working just fine, jij kan erase your iPhone without a computer.
2) On your device, ga naar instellingen >> iCloud >> Vind mijn iphone. Then type in your password to turn off Vind mijn iphone. Als u uw wachtwoord vergeten, you can refer to this post here.
3) If you want to save the information on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you can follow the post here to make a backup.
Restore your device to factory settings
1) Connect your iPhone to the computer you synced with. Make sure that your iPhone is unlocked.
2) Open iTunes. Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes. If you don’t have a computer, jij kan erase and restore your device without a computer.
3) Als u wordt gevraagd om het wachtwoord in te voeren of om de computer Trust, Volg de instructies op het scherm om door te gaan. Als u uw wachtwoord vergeten, verwijzen wij u naar deze post voor hulp.
4) You will see the little phone icon on the left side of the iTunes pane. Click this icon. If you don’t see the icon, please refer to this post here to fix it.
5) In the Summary panel, Klik Restore iPhone... keuze.
6) Klik Herstellen again to confirm. Then iTunes will erase your device and install the latest iOS for your device.
7) When your device restores to factory settings, it restarts. You can set it up as new now.