Congratulation to those of you who bought new iPhone 8 またはiPhone X. This is what you need when you buy new iPhone and need to transfer your business, あなたの新しいものに古いiPhoneから家族や友人の連絡先. It’s so easy to do, please follow this step-by-step guidance to get it done.
Transferring contact information via iCloud should be the easiest way for you to do. You can easily get it done when you have two iPhones at hand. Here is how you do it:
- Log into the same iCloud account on both of your iPhones, and connect them to Wi-Fi.
- On your old iPhone, タップ 設定, タップします あなたの名前 on top, タップします iCloudの. In iOS 10.2 or earlier versions, you need to tap 設定 > iCloudの.
- 確認してください コンタクト option is toggled on. Then scroll down a little bit to tap iCloudのバックアップ. そして、タップ 今すぐバックアップ. 注意: If you only want to transfer your contact information, you can toggle off all the other options listed here, leaving Contacts.
- Wait for the backup to finish.
- あなたの新しいiPhone上で, タップ 設定 > your name on top > iCloudの 再び. Make sure you have logged into the same iCloud account in both devices, and that the Contact option is toggled on. Make sure you enable the Contact syncing process.
- When the syncing finishes, tap to open your Contact. Swipe down and release to get it refreshed.
If you haven’t set up your new iPhone yet:
- Go through the settings as instructed until you see the アプリ & データ 画面. タップ iCloudのバックアップからのリストア.
- Log into the same iCloud account.
- When prompted with backup choices, make sure you choose the correct one. You can check the backup data and size to better decide.
Compared with using iCloud, iTunes is probably more complicated for some, since there could be many operations needed. No worries, we got you all covered. Follow the detail instructions here to transfer your contact easily!
1) Connect your old iPhone with your computer.
2) Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed. Open it.
3) You should see the iPhoneのアイコン in the menu bar, click it.
4) Scroll down a little bit to locate the バックアップ セクション. クリック このコンピュータ. その後、クリック 今すぐバックアップ.
5) When the syncing finishes, you can turn on your new iPhone and set it up as instructed. When you see the Apps & Data screen, クリック iCloudのバックアップからのリストア.
6) Unplug the old iPhone from your computer and replace it with your new one.
7) Open your iTunes and click the iPhone icon on top to select your device.
8) クリック バックアップを復元….
9) Choose a backup by checking the date created and file size.
10) There you go. Your contact information is in your new iPhone now.
If you find iTunes or iCloud too difficult to use, or that your contacts are not successfully transferred after the options above, you have multiple third-part options available. Most of them are free and very straight forward to understand. Some applications might require payments, but only for advanced users. You should pay more attention when you are searching online for the alternative.