For iPhone/iPad/iPod user who is NOT a member of Apple Music, more people have recourse to WinX MediaTrans, an easier way that can help transfer music without using iTunes. This Windows app is also best at syncing photos, ビデオ, e-book, Voice Memos, iTunes U and Podcast, as well as making ringtones for iPhone 7 users.
Apple Music membership allows you have access to your music library on all of your devices using iCloud Music Library. This method is not available if you have not signed up for Apple Music membership.
1) あなたのiPhone上で, in the Apple Music app, tap the the profile icon. Then sign in with the same Apple ID and password that you use for your Apple Music Member ship.
2) From your iPhone home screen, に行きます 設定 > Music, その後 turn on iCloud Music Library.
3) You will be asked whether to Merge 若しくは Replace the music.
If you want to add the songs currently on your iPhone to your library, choose Merge.
If you choose Replace, the music in your Apple Music library will replace all of the music on your iPhone.
Please choose accordingly.
4) On your computer, に行きます iTunesの window. From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose 編集します > Preferences.
5) Turn on iCloud Music Library.
6) クリック [OK] to save the change.
方法 2: If you don’t have Apple Music Membership
1) 開いた iTunesの on your computer. Make sure that you have the latest version.
2) Connect your iPhone to your computer with USB cable. You will be able to see an icon appearing as your iPhone in the upper left corner of the iTunes window.
3) クリックicon. On the left side of the panel, you will see a list of content types that you can sync from your iTunes library to your device under 設定.
You might not be able to see some tabs if you don’t have certain content in your iTunes.
4) Check the content type that you want to sync.
5) On the left side, choose Music tab under Settings. In the main iTunes window, click the box next to Sync Music to turn on syncing for that content type. If there’s a check in the box, syncing for that content type is already on.
If you want to customize your content type, you can choose the additional options listed.
6) クリック Apply button in the lower right corner of the screen to save your sync settings. If the sync doesn’t start automatically, click the Sync ボタン.
After you turn on syncing, your content sync every time you connect your iPhone to your computer and have iTunes open.