If you are an Android user and wanna transfer contact information into your new iPhone, you can follow this simple step. First, you must saved your contact information to your SIM card, then you can easily transfer the data from your old Android phone to your new iPhone. Here is how you do it:
- If you don’t intend to use the old SIM card on your new iPhone, remove your iPhone SIM card and replace it with your old SIM card. If you intend to use the same SIM card on both phones, move on.
- Insert the SIM card with contact information in your new iPhone, i.e. the old SIM card from your Android phone.
- On your new iPhone, tap Settings > Contacts > Import SIM Contacts.
- If you changed your SIM card in step 1), remove the old SIM card and replace it with your iPhone SIM card.
- Check if the contacts have been successfully transferred.
If your contact still won’t transfer, feel free to let us know and we’ll see what we can do about it.