Have you losing your data on your iPhone? Perhaps you have accidentally deleted your files or documents on your iPhone. Or maybe you have reset your device and all your data is erased. You need to get them back!
The data you have lost may be very important. Those are the documents, photos, music files, app data, etc that you still want to get access to. You are trying to get your lost data back and finding if there is an effective way to do so.
Don’t worry. It is possible to recover your lost data on your iPhone. And you can do so with or without previous backup. This article tells you how to do so.
Apple provides its users with a convenient feature of backing up and restoring data on iTunes. You can easily restore your iPhone data if you have previously backed them up with the program.
NOTE: This method will only restore your text messages, contacts, notes, calendar and settings.
To recover your data with iTunes:
1) Open iTunes.
2) Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable. (Select trust your computer on your iPhone if you are asked to do so.)
3) Click the iPhone icon in the iTunes window.
4) Click the Restore Backup button in the Backups section.
5) Choose a backup of your iPhone and then click Restore.
6) Wait for the restore process to complete. Your iPhone will restart and you will need to re-enter your passwords and set up some settings. Keep your iPhone connected to your computer until it finishes syncing with your computer.
If you have backed up your data on iCloud, you can also use it to restore your iPhone. You can use iCloud to restore your photos, documents, configurations and settings, and so on.
IMPORTANT: You must erase your iPhone before you can use the method below to recover your data.
To recover your iPhone data using iCloud:
1) Open Settings and go to General > Reset. Then tap Erase All Content and Settings.
2) Enter your password or Apple ID passcode.
3) Wait for your iPhone to complete the process.
4) Turn on your iPhone and follow the on-screen instructions until you reach the Apps & Data screen. Note that your iPhone should be able to connect to the Internet. Then tap Restore from iCloud Backup.
5) Sign in your Apple ID.
6) Choose a backup that you want to restore from.
7) Wait for the restore process to complete.
8) Finish the setup. Then you will be able to get your data back on your iPhone.
The methods above can’t work for you if you have created any backup. There is still an effective way of recovering your iPhone data though — you can perform a data recovery on your device. There is no official tool released by Apple so you need to seek help from a third-party data recovery program or service provider.
To find a really helpful program or service, you need to do some research on the Internet. Try several programs and find out the one that really works for you. Or search on the Internet for the data recovery service providers near you. Compare the prices they offer, the services they provide and their reputations before you choose a right one for you. Be extra careful, as the more trustworthy a data recovery program or service provider is, the more likely it is to recover your Android device data.